BOIRE AVEC MODÉRATION. POUR VISITER CE SITE, VOUS CONFIRMEZ AVOIR L’ÂGE LÉGAL POUR ACHETER DE L’ALCOOL DANS VOTRE PAYS DE RÉSIDENCE. EN UTILISANT CE SITE WEB, VOUS CONSENTEZ À NOTRE UTILISATION DE COOKIES. CLIQUEZ POUR CONFIRMER.
Your privacy is important to Ardgowan Distillery (“we”). This notice explains how and why we may store information about you, and the choices you can make about the way your information is used by this site.
Information that we collect
We collect and process the following information which you have chosen to provide to us:
- information that you provide by filling in registration forms on our site, including where you have subscribed to our mailing list or upon entry into any competitions that we may run on this site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- should you contact us about job vacancies, to assist in our recruitment process we will collect personal data about you, including your name, date of birth, address and e-mail address;
- information collected in order to comply with our obligations under employment law, where you have given consent;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- IP addresses – we will automatically receive your IP address when you visit the site; and
By providing any personal information to us, you understand and consent to the use of this information in any countries or territories where Ardgowan Distillery may operate. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy and Policy.
Sharing your data
We will not pass on your information to any third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law.
Securing your data
While we will take every reasonable precaution to protect your data, no data transmission technology is totally secure. We cannot ensure the security of any information you send to us; any such transmission is at your own risk.
Updating this statement
Data protection policy
All data captured on this website will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Where this website contains links to other sites, Ardgowan Distillery is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Ardgowan Distillery
If you have any questions about this policy or Ardgowan Distillery’s treatment of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.